Friday, June 26, 2009

bead p0rn

I finally made the jump and started up my etsy shop! Littlebeadshop will be my gemstone beads & cabochons store. So today I started listing a few items from my inventory to my bead shop onto etsy. I'll be listing some more the next few days. Here are few sneak peeks:


Gorgeous faceted prehnite round cabochons


Sparkling faceted crystal quartz cabochons

Sexy faceted Smoky Topaz cabochons
Don't you just want to eat them? Or is it just me?


There's so much back-end work with opening an etsy store! Packaging, logos, not to mention taking good pictures has been difficult as well.
This weekend I'll be working on a tutorial for a simplistic bezel set ring. Since these most of my favorite cabochons are faceted, the actual ring can be very simple. I'm debating whether a photo tutorial or a video would be easier.
Hopefully I could find some time to take some good photos of my jewelry and list those up in my jewelry etsy site. hopefully the 1 year old cooperates!

No comments:

Post a Comment